Hi, it's nice to meet you

Hey there, welcome to my blog!

My name is Cali and I am a senior at Binghamton University majoring in English rhetoric and minoring in graphic design. I am from a small town near Syracuse, New York and want to pursue a career in journalism or communications. In my free time I like to read, write, watch movies and shop. When I am not eating Thai food or scrolling through Instagram, you can find me hanging out with friends and procrastinating.

Right now I am an assistant arts and culture editor at Pipe Dream and a student assistant at BU's Office of Media and Public Relations. Here are a few fun facts about myself: I have four dogs, I am an only child and my guilty pleasure is reality television.

My blog will cover anything and everything related to college seniors. As a senior myself, I understand the struggle and stress of the final year of college. Here's to surviving the last two semesters!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binge drinking isn't acceptable in the real world

The real world isn't as bad as it seems

Branch out your senior year