What you should really be doing your senior year

Coming into my senior year, I knew I had to focus on getting a job. Other than that, I planned on taking it easy. What else was there to worry about? I had spent the last three years working hard, so why not ease up?

Although senior year should be fun, it's also a time to consider investing in yourself. HuffPost's "11 Things I Wish I Knew Senior Year of College" shares tips on how you can prepare for post-grad life. Tips range from practical advice about networking, to taking care of your mental health.

Senior year is flying by, so it's nice to have these tips in the back of my mind. They made me reflect on my plans. What do I truly want to accomplish this year? Remember this advice as you complete the year, but don't overthink it. Everyone has their own path.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/11-things-i-wish-i-knew-s_b_4723277?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAFp3MlHMDxvTtcIN_ZfCdcmbCKP-7beicdi7fB19W0R5D-08nrucMQt3qLu77TyMpWRyRd5t8V-gElRF4uxzyJJTb19JVzJ1gVOlADi3NWa897wqkV_HLhbwMUVFtJmaY5vsPTu2giiIbdkNAZmcbrnYZx9J1tHjvjNcj3pdmSSj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binge drinking isn't acceptable in the real world

The real world isn't as bad as it seems

Branch out your senior year